Thursday, February 28, 2008

God has a sense of humour! Would you believe that I have been asked by the church ladies to teach a class on crocheting?! As soon as they found out that I could crochet and actually brought yarn and needles, they got excited and are planning to announce in church a class to start next week for 10 participants. Panic! Katrin, I need you to e-mail me the pattern for the poncho you taught me - quick! I hope you are reading this. Without my teacher here, I'm afraid God has chosen a very weak and inept leader. He seems pleased to take what are our weaknesses and use them by His strength. And I am the last one to choose to teach anything on crafts. He must be truly laughing! So this is an emergency SOS call for prayer. I'm sure you all are laughing with Him but turn it into prayer for me, please!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, Bonzo, why not try googline "crochet pattern"? I found http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory.php and there are several hundred patterns there you can use ;-)

--Mitch

Anonymous said...

I meant "googling" not "googline" of course...

Anonymous said...

wow, I will stay posted, and if you get and stills or video you'd like me to work with, send it out, I am praying for you, and envy you guys, be safe in HIM....joseph

Debbie Haughland Chan said...

I'm laughing and I'll pray too. Do you have enough crochet hooks? Need any sent to you?

Anonymous said...

That's terrific and thanks for the humour. This is the first time I've had a chance to go through all your blogs. I enjoyed all the wonderful photos and descriptive experiences. Yes - you will all come away changed by this experience. Your faith will grow and you will be encouraged and others will be encouraged by you - even just reading this, is encouraging & a learning for me as a reader & prayer partner. Are you still accessing your individual e-mails or is time on the computer too unpredictable and short? love and blessings, hanna